Seattle, Washington

I have NEVER in my life ever dealt with such a shady company, I have been disputing charges on my card since April of last year the first time they denied me because they lost the paper work and the second time they denied me is because they said that i needed to prove that i contacted the other company for a refund, so needless to say i showed proof that this other company is saying that they didn't charge my credit card and that i need to get in contact with my card to dispute because they have no records of charges, well i been waiting for over almost a year mind u i called right before Christmas and they still said they were investigating it. That they have no time limit to make a decision, well i just called yesterday and they said they closed my case and they don't give 3 times to dispute, I have all the proof i need to get my money back 85$ and some change so i will be taking them to small claims court, these people are shady and a class action suit needs to be brought against them, if any one is interested let me know, I'm so done with this company, They are THIEF'S......

Comments

I agree and I feel the same way, I have been trying to bring a lawsuit against them now for several months

I noticed on Feb. 1,2019 that there were 2 charges on there that I knew nothing about.

The transactions were 2 seconds apart. I called Direct express and the guy could tell right away that they were fraudulent. The charges were still pending. He told me he could not cancel the transaction and I would have to wait 3-4 days to see if the merchant received the money and call them back.

The merchant received the money at midnight. I called them back and was on hold for 48 minutes, then transferred to someone else and was on hold for 58 minutes. She finally answered and I got disconnected. Called again and they told me the merchant tried to collect the money on Jan.

20th but the funds weren't available. It never showed on my account. They were supposed to send me paperwork to dispute the 2 transactions but still have not received them. They say there is Zero Liability...that's BS.

One charge was for 93.95 and the other was 94.99. They were 2 different merchants and the transactions were 2 seconds apart.

so in june I was ripped off 380.00 dollars and no one but me had possession of my card so I took all the necessary steps filed a dispute and I'm still waiting on my money th4e funny thing is that it was an electronic transfer to a bank account and I haven't ever done an electronic transfer I dontr own a bank account but I'm still out 380.dollars ive got my gas shut off gonna lose my storage and no body can help me I need my money that was stolen from me

#1521948

SOCIAL SECURITY made a new account for me all on their own, I never asked. They sent my new direct express card to a different person, that person sent it back and never used iy.

Social security can see the money still in the system. Direct Express refused to send the money back to Social Security so I can they can send it to my right account. I've been without money all month. I've been in and out of ss offices and they can't reissue a check without getting that one back.

Everyone I call Direct Express they have no clue what I'm talking about and ss won't give me my account number because they said it's my account number but I can't have it!

That's my only income and I can't get anyone to help me recover my money. SOCIAL SECURITY NEEDS TO STOP DEALING WITH THEM!!!!!!

This is a very racist company! Poor, unprofessional management, no respect for customers or employees.

Richard Olish

Direct express allowed charges from Japan's Starbucks to go through. $300 DOLLARS .

Every month I'm out money and they do nothing. Help please.

@Richard Olish

How do I take them to court.

UtopianElephantShrew786
@Anonymous

I plan on taking them to court as well.

Same thing here! 11-3-2017 online purchase made, got my invoice emailed 5 mins later.

Total was incorrect so I called the company they were more than willing to refund the incorrect amount. Called direct express they said that it would have to go through then go through their dispute department. Being a newbie I just thought it would go smoothly as my other accounts have. I was so wrong!!

My refund from the company was issued on 11-8-2017. So any how I like most are on SSD which basically means I get what I get so budget planning is the only option. So during the holiday season I am ripped off a $150. There goes Thanksgiving and Christmas trying to just stay a float.

It is now 4-16-2018, just got the financial fraud people involved. I have doubles and triples letters and statements backing the company transaction and my allegations. Well now all of a sudden direct express can get of me by email when every time I opened a claim and the refund company offered to do a three way call to get this straightened. Anyhow I got de advocacy group saying they didn't get this or that.

They shut up when I informed them that everything was faxed through ups, I have dates,times, confirmation numbers of successful deliveries.

So I got the email that they are taking till 4-23-2018 to investigate. Frigging unreal!!

JBSimms

This is a direct violation of FDIC Section 226.12, paragraphs 12(b) and 12(b)2(iii)3. They held up my money too.

CFPB will help if we get more people.

Reach me through Erik Publishing. Contact info is on website.

You can prove damages, plus the violation.

Join me.

JB Simms

@JBSimms

I will contact you through your website. This is the third time I've had with Direct Express for stolen money! B W Greim

Last time I was on here a couple months ago I thought there was a class action suit but you had to live in Arkansas Alabama to be in on it I guess it was done by just that state so if you want from that stater in that state you are no action and I found that on here I don’t even see it mentioned now but yes something needs to be done about these crooks

And as well as internal records in your car yesterday and we cannot confirm fraud is it heard wonder why that would be possibly because somebody in direct express has my money and of course like any thief they don’t want to give it back yet away from these people they are crocs and since they are actually a entity of the Department of treasury we going to tell about it what government yeah nobody nobody’s going to care and like a real bank

Unfortunately partner I had fraud from direct express I contacted the company that the bill was paid for they gave me their credit card company that credit card company ran my card number and said that it was never used ever with them for anything I provided all this information and more to direct express it took me a whole 10 minutes to figure this out they never even tried my response was per your request from department recently re-open investigation we have reviewed all the original documentation

Such a shady company. They sent out a new card in my name to someone in Georgia.

I've always lived in Ohio. On December 29 at 1:07 am that card withdrew all of my ssi for the month.

Took me 4 hours to finally reach someone and they act like its no big deal and tell me i will have an answer in 45-90 days. WTF am i supposed to do for money now ?

TRUELizard107
#1719038
@Jason

Did you ever get your money back and what did it take to do it? Same thing just happened to my friend his disability was gone day of deposit after they sent a new card to Florida. He lives in Oregon!

Almost $715 dollars have been stolen from my son. We want to sue them too!

This is ridiculous. I can’t pay my bills this month!

Madashell17
#1319499

Yes, they have a pattern going in here.I think the FBI needs to be contacted and they investigate this mess. These are federally deposited funds, so why can't they investigate the way Direct Express does or does not do business?

Direct Express acts like a bad slumlord....like they aren't responsible for anything and *** on you if you complain when your money is stolen.

same thing happened to me

I have been wondering why they are in Seattle they say when the main office is in Texas. I have been having issues since I switched to them Also can not figure out why my goverment pay has been dropped by 160.00 per month for the last 2 years and noone will explain