Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I have an obvious case of fraud where a $1800 purchase was made on MY card in the Middle East! Direct Express has refused to speak to me about it.

They denied my claim in less than 24 hours claiming I authorized the transaction! No appeal, no rational explanation, no fighting for an appeal, no speaking to ANYONE to ask questions, and no defending myself or my case! I have spent over 8 hours on hold in the past week only to be told there is nothing else I can do. That is of course if I don't get hung up on or transferred a bunch of times first.

I have no clue who the "Investigator" is or why they feel I allowed this transaction. I firmly believe this is an inside job as no respectable bank would authorize an out of country transaction without questioning the cardholder first! I have sent them 47 faxes trying to beg for assistance or a re-examination of my case only to be ignored. They claim to have mailed me documents, but I have received NOTHING in the mail.

I am so lost about what to do. I have even contacted the Dept.

Of Treasury OIG office to file a complaint. I will be contacting the media today.

Product or Service Mentioned: Direct Express Claim.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Direct Express Cons: Lack of security extremely poor customer service, Violation of fdic consumer protection law 6500, Fraud department, Fraud, Customer servive.

• US Direct Express 26 Unauthorized