i dont live in miami but they let money go ,,not once but twice for 600 ,then theyll check it out and send a new card,,but i have no money for meds. oh thats all we can do..i tried to call them when website went weird 2 days earlier but no answer on phone ..2 days later money gone ,,maybe wouldnt have happened,,send me paperwork to do .maybe shouldve went hey this guy doesnt live in florida and we should hold till he calls us ??

yes this sounds good i dont live in miami but they let money go ,,not once but twice for 600 ,then theyll check it out and send a new card,,but i have no money for meds.

oh thats all we can do..i tried to call them when website went weird 2 days earlier but no answer on phone ..2 days later money gone ,,maybe wouldnt have happened,,send me paperwork to do .maybe shouldve went hey this guy doesnt live in florida and we should hold till he calls us ?? yes this sounds good

Product or Service Mentioned: Direct Express Debit Card.

• US Direct Express 26 Unauthorized

Comments

Same thing but got me for$1387 and still nothing

#1208742

I am having the same problem. Only 781.00 was stolen from me. Was your money ever refunded?