2.0

No phone call lasted less than 45 minutes holding.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to get a human voice, EVER!

You have to go through every single option in order to try and get a human, if ever.

It took me 90 minutes on the phone to cancel my account with DE.

VERY SKETCHY COMPANY...pretty sure they will be defunct soon.

Have SS paid to a decnet bank, but NEVER to Direct Express. Their tone is that you are expecting waaay too much in any inquiry about your account.

All inquiries are electronic, and most questions are also.

This reviewer shared experience about "most things above. direct express is an incompetent, floundering company." and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Direct Express. The most disappointing about direct express account from Direct Express was waiting time on phone, i hate direct express and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Direct Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Direct Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Direct Express?

Comments

They are extremely shady.I'm still trying to get my STOLEN SS check back.

My address was changed and someone in Florida got my February benefits. They have lied about so much.

But I'm not giving up because that's money I worked for!!!SS shouldn't recommend them to anyone!!!